[Internal-cg] Statement regarding transition

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Sep 29 09:06:11 UTC 2016

Thanks Alissa,

I'm fine with it.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
From: Alissa Cooper
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:31 PM
To: ICG Group
Subject: [Internal-cg] Statement regarding transition

Hi all,

I’ve prepared the attached statement for posting to the ICG web site in the
event that the NTIA contract expires on Friday. The expiration is still not
100% guaranteed, but I thought it would be good to be ready if it happens.
Please send feedback/edits if you have them. I will also share this with the
ICG comms group for feedback.

You’ll note the final paragraph says the following:

"With the expiration of the IANA functions contract, the ICG’s work is
complete and the ICG will formally conclude its existence as a group. The
ICG web site will remain archived at ianacg.org for future reference.”

If the contract expires on Friday, I think we can officially declare our
work to be complete. Patrik, Mohamed, and I will work with the secretariat
to wrap up any loose ends.

Thanks,
Alissa