[Internal-cg] Statement regarding transition

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Sep 29 13:09:27 UTC 2016

Agree with the others. Congratulations everyone, and thank you Alissa for taking the initiative on this statement.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 29, 2016, at 02:23, Mary Uduma <mnuduma at yahoo.com<mailto:mnuduma at yahoo.com>> wrote:

I am joining others to support the Statement, it actually sounds great to me.
Alissa thank you for the proactive action.
Thank you also Milton for the update.
Congratulations ICG members, it is mission accomplished!!!
October 1st is Nigeria's Independence Day, for me it is a double celebration of independence and rejoicing with ICG, ICANN and the Global Internet Community.
It was great and rewarding working with great minds and friends like you.
See you all soon.
Mary Uduma

Sent from my iPad