[Internal-cg] Proposal approval and agenda for call #26

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Tue Mar 1 07:47:10 UTC 2016

Trying to cut to the chase a bit.

What is important, I think, is that once (and if) the necessary approvals are in, the ICG can act quickly and does not have to schedule another call before it can send the proposal forward to the board. I recall that it was difficult to setup a virtual meeting during the ICANN week...

So how about this reformulation of Alissa’s two items:

1. Agree that v10 is ready.

2. Agree that, per the CWG message, dependencies to CCWG work are complete if or when the current proposal is approved by the chartering organisations.

3. Authorise the ICG chairs to send the proposal to the board without further ICG meeting, if and when the chartering organisations approve the CCWG proposal.

Jari