[Internal-cg] Proposal approval and agenda for call #26

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:12:05 UTC 2016

Dear Alissa
Yes to 1)
As forwarding our proposal to NTIA through  ICANN,,pls wait till 10 March
,end of ICANN 55  by which the decision of CCWG would  be more clearer (
results of chartering organization's reply to the CCWG Proposal)
We may organize another call as soon as that results are available and
decide on the formal dispatch of ICG Proposal to NTIA
Regards
Kavouss