[Internal-cg] Proposal approval and agenda for call #26

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Mon Feb 29 22:39:02 UTC 2016

I think we can complete our part and move on.
If our requirements have been fulfilled, we can
observe them and indeed move on.

There are also practical considerations; in a system
with multiple approvers and no atomic transactions,
someone may have to move first. Doesn’t mean
that we couldn’t come back if something later
happens in the chartering organisations,
the ICANN board, or NTIA. And as long as
we say our requirements have been fulfilled
but do not pretend that this is the end of the
overall process, we are fine.

Jari