[Internal-cg] Proposal approval and agenda for call #26

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Feb 29 19:38:25 UTC 2016

I agree with Martin.  Like the ICG, other chartering organizations were
also seeking confirmation from CWG-Stewardship that CCWG-Accountablity met
their dependencies as a component of their review & approval of the
CCWG-Accoutnablity report.

J.

On 2/29/16, 13:32 , "Internal-cg on behalf of Martin Boyle"
<internal-cg-bounces at ianacg.org on behalf of Martin.Boyle at nominet.uk>