[Internal-cg] JHA proposed language on RZM

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Fri Sep 18 22:20:59 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Joe,

I think/feel a complicating factor is that many parties commenting that "third party review" is needed did not say explicitly whether their view is that it is really important oversight is happening at the point in time of changes being made, or if it is the case that audit in retrospect by third parties (like IETF is doing) is sufficient. Today NTIA is part of day to day operation.

I.e. to me the need for third party oversight is one thing. Being part of day to day operation another.

But I agree with your summary below. Do not suggest changes to it.

   Patrik