[Internal-cg] GAO report

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sat Sep 19 06:23:51 UTC 2015

All,

thanks for reacting to my first impressions. Quick responses to your comments/suggestions:

- Although one colleague finds my interpretation "faulty" (Professor Milton), this is a real topic, worth our attention (Paul suggested it be discussed on Day 2 of our meeting).

- The announcement by GAO should not deter us from our work (Daniel, James, Patrik, Mohamed). Naturally, I agree wholeheartedly. But that does not imply that we should shut our eyes and ears: we need to know more. And how come we were not informed by NTIA but, like the rest of the world, learned it through the media?

Jean-Jacques.