[Internal-cg] Q&As also for engagement session

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon Oct 19 05:36:07 UTC 2015

In the first question I Am mindful of the concern some had with publish and final as words not to use before the CWG confirmation.  Perhaps saying: we will shortly complete all revisions on our current draft based on public comments and OC responses.  The draft will be made available as part of the Dublin conference reporting or shortly thereafter.  At that point we will only be waiting on CWG confirmation....

Joe

Sent from my iPad