[Internal-cg] Q&As also for engagement session

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Sun Oct 18 18:52:11 UTC 2015

Revised Q&A suggestions incorporating to suggestions from Michael and
Jean-Jaques. It would be helpful if ICG members confirmed if this
represents our current consensus. Suggestions for improvement welcome.

Daniel

Q: When will the ICG proposal be ready?

A: We expect publish our final draft of the proposal in the coming few
weeks. We will then seek confirmation from the CWG that their
requirements regarding ICANN accountability have been met by the
parallel accountability process (CCWG). In the meantime anyone can use
the final draft in preparing for the time when we will submit it.

Q: What is the status of the final draft of the proposal.