[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG Action Item Inventory

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Thu Oct 15 15:54:44 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

please find attached an updated inventory list that includes items from the Names community.  Their oversight column is still under discussion and we expect to have more information at the end of the ICANN week.

When I have that information, I will also edit the Numbers and Protocol Parameters per email exchanges, but did not want to hold this up given everyone's travel plans.

Best,
Lynn