[Internal-cg] CWG Action Item Inventory

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Oct 15 17:54:18 UTC 2015

Thank you Lynn.

One question I have been wondering about: do we need column F? It seems a bit overkill to me for implementation purposes. As long as we know who has responsibility for carrying out each action item, it’s not obvious to me that we also need a separate body to oversee the performance of the action.

We will have time to discuss on the weekend.

Alissa