[Internal-cg] ICANN Board Concerns about CCWG Proposed Model -- My Assessment

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Fri Oct 9 07:41:05 UTC 2015

Paul,

No you are not cynical, just much too realistic and pragmatic for many.
By and large you say what I see: changing the  engines and the flight
crew while in flight is not good operating practice and the flight crew
is fully justified to resist it. I believe them when they say that they
will consider better engines when safely on the ground.

Daniel