[Internal-cg] Part 0 v2

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Oct 8 22:26:18 UTC 2015

Thanks. I know we did not get to discuss Part 0 on the call today, but I’ve been assuming folks are mostly fine with the text given that it’s been circulated on the list for awhile and I haven’t seen many comments. I will incorporate the actions from today’s call and circulate a complete redline in advance of people traveling to Dublin.

Alissa