[Internal-cg] Fwd: Information requested

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:00:10 UTC 2015

Step 2 ,ICG Assessement of Cummunity proposals
Dear Vice chair,
May you please ask  TWO OPERATIONAL COMMUNITIES a) ProtoCOL & Parameters
and b) Nummbers to Kindly   provide the followings;
A COMPARATIVE Table indicating the prcess of accountability currently in
force and implemented and those which will be required after Transitiion.
It would be useful to have that comparative Table enabling ICG Members to
better undersatnd how the accountability of Protocol Parameter and Numbers
are affected by Transition.
The reports of these two communities are difficult to make such a
comparision.
Without that I will have serious difficulties to comment on the exacteness
and appropriateness of the content of these two comminities on
accountability before and after transition.
By the way, Jari promised to provide a graphic Diagram regarding internal
accountability being carried out by IETF
mOREOVER, aLAN bARRET / Paul Wilson ,are respectfully requested to provide
similar graphic Diagram about the accountability currently in force in RIRs
,in particular  that RIRs have a more decentralized process of five
regional communities and the overall accountabilities of the entire  Rir s
are not clear
Rergards