[Internal-cg] Fwd: Information requested

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:06:06 UTC 2015

Dear Patrik
Thank you for reply
The question addressed to two operational communities represented by Jari and Paul or Alan . If my request was not properly formulated I hereby correct that in raising these questions and seeking clarifications from protocol and numbers operational communities  AND NOT to  ANY ICG MEMBER
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone