[Internal-cg] Final Published Version of FAQ (.doc & .rtf)

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Jul 30 08:30:09 UTC 2015

Thanks Mary ..
No you’re not late the deadline agreed for commenting on the FAQ is July 31 at 23:59 UTC ..
On your first point, although it may be a better formulation yet the current one is a ‘copy & pate’ from our charter .. so I’d rather leave it as is .. Hope this is ok with you ..

On your second point, and thanks for raising it, I had the same question in the side comments .. Happy to delete the question if so agreed ..

For other colleagues convenience, the original question that was already posted on the ICG website was:

Q (old): Are there alternative scenarios if the target date of Sep. 2015 is not met?
A: The ICG takes the task at hand very seriously and aims to meet the target date. This should not mean, in any way, compromising the quality or functionality of the submitted transition proposal or failing to meet any of the NTIA criteria. Yet, in the unlikely event of not meeting the target date, it’s up to the NTIA to decide on the next steps.

I removed the date from the question (but had in the side comments a question similar to Mary’s) ..  the Q & A now reads:

Q. (new): Are there alternative scenarios if the target date is not met?
A: The ICG takes the task at hand very seriously and aims to meet the target date. This should not mean, in any way, compromising the quality or functionality of the submitted transition proposal or failing to meet any of the NTIA criteria. Yet, in the unlikely event of not meeting the target date, it’s up to the NTIA to decide on the next steps.

So question now is: Does this question (and answer) still hold? If yes, what target date should be referenced here?
Again I’m happy to delete it if you we feel it’s not an existing FAQ now ..

Kind regards
--Manal