[Internal-cg] Latest version: Combined proposal v6-MI and Exec summary rev-1-MI

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Sun Jul 26 03:59:43 UTC 2015

Dear Kavouss and All,

The latest version of the combined proposal is actually v6-MI attached.  I
have also attached the latest version of the text of the executive summary
as well (rev-1-MI) for your review.

All the latest versions of all documents for the public comment period
launch can also be found in this Dropbox folder: http://icgsec.asia/1OfxHW2

Best Regards,

Jennifer