[Internal-cg] Draft webinar deck and outline

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Wed Jul 29 06:58:30 UTC 2015

I’m now finally getting to this, given that last week my time was burned in the IETF.

The slide deck looks very good, IMO.

A couple of minor comments, none blocking:

On slide 6, I think the timeline changing to blue in 2015 is kind of confusing. For me, at least.

Somewhere, perhaps on slide 10, I get a feeling that someone should say “it is a clerical function”… but maybe that is spoken.

In the IETF part of the deck, we talked at some point about having a visualisation of the minor changes (the “expectations”) in the form of an add-on to the existing contracts and SLAs.  Somehow felt that would still be useful.

Jari