[Internal-cg] public comment web page v2

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at Internet-Matters.com
Tue Jul 14 18:54:24 UTC 2015

Hi Alissa, all,

Just to confirm that I am happy to shepherd the "incorporation process".  Apologies for the delay in responding, I am just back from a few days off to attend a family wedding.

Best regards,

Lynn