[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Jul 9 19:01:19 UTC 2015

On Jul 8, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu> wrote:

> [...]

I do not believe that is the plan actually. I thought they will remain two separate documents and while they will both be transmitted to NTIA via the ICANN Board, they will not be incorporated into a single document or even necessarily transmitted at the same time or in the same communication between the Board and NTIA.

Alissa