[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Thu Jul 9 20:29:23 UTC 2015

I'm a little confused here.  It seems that workstream relevance to us is
not in whatever the output of workstream 1 for the sake of its
substance, but rather how that output specifically impacts the proposals
of the operational communities, names being the most drastic case in
point.  It is the interface of the workstream 1 and the operational
communities that concerns us, isn't it?