[Internal-cg] Thoughts on proposal assessments

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Jul 8 16:19:50 UTC 2015

That's precisely why the CWG proposal is not complete until they have seen, reviewed and accepted the final proposal of the CCWG.

> and consistent deliverable with a public record about its development. In
> fact I advise strongly against formally taking note of CCWG's output while we
> do our work. That part is not our job and we should not waste time

This is mistaken because the CCWG's work (workstream 1) will be formally incorporated into the CWG proposal.
NTIA has made it clear that they are basically part of the same proposal, and we are responsible for sending them to NTIA.