[Internal-cg] Contracting

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 10:19:11 UTC 2015

Alussa
It seems that
 ICG becoming the I international  Court of Justice.
Wgat us the natter that we becoming of OCs
Pls clarify and  this time No Note to be issued until every body agreed
I an very disappointed by your previous action that the consensus tules were breached openly
Pls be careful and nit to do it again
Best regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone