[Internal-cg] Adobe Connect Technical difficulties during ICG Call 15

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 22:07:06 UTC 2015

Dear Jennifer
Tks for clarification.
I do not know whether it was a real or artificial problem as the floor was
given to few people VERY OFTEN
However, I was preprived to provide me comments and had to ask through an
unqueue manner
 I was badly treated for which I am not comfortable.
If the Queuing system does not work the meeting should be postponed till it
comes back.
Prevailing atmosphere in ICG is not normal
Regards
Kavouss