[Internal-cg] Names Draft: Document for Consultation

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu Apr 23 08:46:50 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Following our discussion yesterday, I would now like to confirm that the Cross-community working group preparing a proposal for the naming community published its draft proposal last night.

The document (the 2nd draft proposal - the first was subject to consultation in December) is at https://www.icann.org/public-comments/cwg-stewardship-draft-proposal-2015-04-22-en.  It is open for comments to 20 May 23.59UTC.

Thanks

Martin