[Internal-cg] Transition of Oversight of the IANA Functions, letters.

Elise Gerich elise.gerich at icann.org
Wed Sep 14 14:40:50 UTC 2016

Thank you for sharing, Milton.

— Elise

-----Original Message-----
From: Internal-cg <internal-cg-bounces at ianacg.org> on behalf of "Mueller, Milton L" <milton at gatech.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 7:04 PM
To: SUBRENAT Jean-Jacques <jj at dyalog.net>, internal-cg <internal-cg at ianacg.org>
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Transition of Oversight of the IANA Functions, letters.

    Although not invited to testify, we (IGP) have succeeded in getting the following statement inserted into the records of tomorrow's hearings:

    http://www.internetgovernance.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/IGP-transition-comments.pdf

    Dr. Milton L. Mueller
    Professor, School of Public Policy
    Georgia Institute of Technology