[Internal-cg] Call #25, Jan 13 - Proposed agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:33:34 UTC 2016

Dear Alisa,
Happy New Year to you and your surroundings
Happy New Year to all ICG Mmembers and participants including observer,
Thank you vwery much for the message
I suggest the following to be added to the agenda,
Considering the need to send a clear message to ICG regarding the
Transition process, including the  need and role of the operating
communities in rejecting the IANA Budget.
rEGARDS
Kavouss