[Internal-cg] bylaws feedback

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 19:05:48 UTC 2016

À *Thomas*, *León*, Patrik, Holly, Rosemary, Mathieu, Milton, Lynn, IANA
Dear All,
It is surprising that after so many messages and so many weaning still
ICANN  LEGAL DEPARETMENT oir Lawyers of Snidely and Adler insist to have
cross reference to unknown and unwritten documents.
It is legally inappropriate and wrong to provide a anklet overgraze to some
documents the constant of which is unknown'
Rgis is against the very interest of ICG\
Regards
Kavouss