[Internal-cg] Questions for the record

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Apr 14 17:09:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As part of the follow-up to the Congressional hearing about the IANA transition that occurred on March 17, I have received some questions for the record from two members of Congress (PDF attached). My answers to these are due next week and will become part of the official Congressional record on this issue. Before sending the answers I wanted to share them with you all (Word document attached). If you have any feedback, please send it to the list by April 18 at 23:59 UTC.

Thanks,
Alissa