[Internal-cg] Implementation Action Item Inventory

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Sep 30 04:03:59 UTC 2015

Thank you Lynn. I like the detail here. Do you think it would be appropriate to include the whole table in Part 0? Or should we just have a simpler bulleted list in Part 0? Then we could include the table as an appendix, or not at all.

I would suggest having a separate section at the top for items that cross all three communities - PTI, IPR.

I note that the items listed in paragraph 3062 of the proposal are not included in the table. I think they should be, and they require the addition of a new column I think, since they are actions expected to be taken but not necessarily required before contract expiry.

Alissa