[Internal-cg] Implementation Action Item Inventory

Lynn St.Amour Lynn at LStAmour.org
Mon Sep 28 02:59:11 UTC 2015

Dear ICG members,

for your review, please find attached the Implementation Action Item Inventory for the Number and Protocol Parameters Operating Communities.  Particular thanks go to Izumi Okutani and Nurani Nimpuno (CRISP Co-chairs) for their work on the Numbers proposal, and to Alan Barrett for facilitating their support.

Keith Drazek and I are working with the Names OC to complete the inventory for the Names proposal, but unfortunately we will not be able to complete this for another 2 -3 days.

Best,
Lynn