[Internal-cg] Reminder: Action Items relating to Part 0 due by Sunday 27 Sept at 23:59 UTC

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Mon Sep 28 17:06:43 UTC 2015

Following Milton's comment about grammar (writing documents close to midnight at the end of a weekend is never a good idea!), I had a look at the text and have amended to try to correct the text and make it easier to understand.  I've now posted (in mark-up) a v1.1 as Part-0-Jurisdiction-text-MB-v1-1.docx.

Sorry for this.

Best

Martin