[Internal-cg] FW: Please find attached revised summary proposal

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Sat Sep 26 16:00:40 UTC 2015

Milton:

I am fine with the suggestion, if others are OK.. Recall that they
yellow was to see if there was a needed cross reference to other
sections that might address the issue more fully.  I recall that a
question had been raised at the meeting, perhaps by Kavouss, questioning
the assertion related to voting in the CSC being a real issue due to
issues being resolved in parallel workstreams...

Joe