[Internal-cg] action item 2 sub-team 3: PTI related issues slide 4-5

Joseph Alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Wed Sep 23 17:10:20 UTC 2015

Shall we try to link it to existing cooperation?  The three communities have a long history of cooperation as needed to assure the smooth running of the DNS and the safety and security of the internet.  It will be important for the communities to continue this cooperation and develop any cooperation mechanisms needed when needed. Something along those lines...

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.nitrodesk.com)