[Internal-cg] ICG Call 23: Action items, attendance list, chat transcript

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Wed Sep 23 13:12:31 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the action items (below), attendance list (below) and chat
transcript (attached) for ICG Call 23.  Please let me know if you note any
discrepancies.

Action items:

1. Barrett to provide text for OC questions from slide 2 analysis by Sept 23
at 20:00 UTC.

2. Knoben to provide text for CWG questions from slide 3 analysis by Sept 23
at 20:00 UTC.

3. Boyle to send his analysis about slide 5 points 2 – 6 to the internal-cg
mailing list by Sept 23 at 16:30 UTC.

4. (Cooper) to add text to part 0 section about PTI that points to places in
the rest of the proposal where escalation is discussed by each of the
communities and the big picture for how escalation works is described.

5. ICG Chairs to request specific authors for summary document sections
related to today's discussions.

Attendance list:

Participants:

Alan Barrett (NRO)