[Internal-cg] Agenda - call #25, Sept 23

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Sep 22 19:22:58 UTC 2015

I think the positions of both the IETF and the RIRs are clear. See IAB comments <https://comments.ianacg.org/pdf/submission/submission72.pdf <https://comments.ianacg.org/pdf/submission/submission72.pdf>>, CRISP team comments <https://comments.ianacg.org/pdf/submission/submission133.pdf <https://comments.ianacg.org/pdf/submission/submission133.pdf>>, and the RIRs’ draft SLA <https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/Numbers-SLA-2.0.pdf <https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/Numbers-SLA-2.0.pdf>>. I also took an action (action item #6) to write this up for Part 0 so it will be clear in the proposal.

Alissa