[Internal-cg] Agenda - call #25, Sept 23

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Sep 22 18:11:03 UTC 2015

On 22.09.15 18:56 , Alissa Cooper wrote:
> I also should have said: the goal is to agree final text of notes to be
> sent to the OCs by the end of the call or shortly thereafter, if
> possible. So if sub-teams are proposing to ask questions or send notes
> to the OCs, they should send the text to the list before the call if at
> all possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Alissa

A recurring question in the "Workability/Q4" comments is about the
relationship of Protocol Parameters and Numbers to PTI. The RIRs have
stated that they expect to contract with ICANN albeit that Alan has
indicated some flexibility in the matter at our previous meeting. I
cannot find a strong statement from the IETF, is there one?

I do not think we need to send a formal question about this at this time
because I expect such statements from both these OCs to their
communities anyway which we can use.

If anyone feels that this indeed warrants the overhead of formal
questions, they should says so now so that we see if that has sufficient
support to ask these questions.

Daniel