[Internal-cg] Suggestions for Public Comments

Jennifer Chung jen at icgsec.asia
Thu Sep 10 17:52:12 UTC 2015

Dear Daniel and all,

All the unconfirmed comments that are not spam have been processed and
published on the archive:
https://www.ianacg.org/calls-for-input/iana-stewardship-transition-proposal-
public-archive-of-submitted-comments/ .

In total we have received 159 comments, of which 8 are in languages other
than English (1 in French, 4 in Chinese, 3 in Spanish).  The French
translated comment is available on the archive.  The remaining translations
are estimated to be delivered next Wednesday (pending translator
availability).

The public comment matrices will continue to be updated, circulated and
uploaded to the ICG public Dropbox.

Best Regards,

Jennifer