[Internal-cg] Suggestions for Public Comments

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Thu Sep 10 08:39:16 UTC 2015

Just to confirm:

I proposed in the meeting that the secretariat include all 15
"unconfirmed" comments received before the deadline in the list of
comments unless they are obviously SPAM. The rationale is that the full
committee should rather consider 15 possible SPAM messages than miss
valid comment submitted before the deadline. I observed some support for
this in the chat room.

Further I suggest that we then provide the spreadsheet version of the
comments to all operational communities for information. The rationale
is that the communities are informed about all comments and that they
can make use of the work our secretariat has already done in formatting
them.

Daniel