[Internal-cg] Proposal for final review

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Oct 28 03:10:17 UTC 2015

On 27 Oct 2015, at 20:01, WUKnoben wrote:

> Thanks Alissa,
>
> my comments re the clean version:
>
> 1. on the front page I’d like to suggest to write the full name of
> the CWG as it’s done with all the other acronyms (e.g. ICG and
> CCWG).

Agree.

> 2. shouldn’t there be given a hint that text with yellow background
> is expected to be replaced/removed after the CWG dependency is
> disappeared?

If that’s the intention, then yes it should be clarified.

> 3. page 6, X018, penultimate line: “...ICG will secure
> confirmation...”.
> 4. page 20, 51: same as 3.
> 5. page 23, 65: same as 3.

I concede this is as discussed in the meeting, though I personally do
not agree.

The IGC will seek confirmation, but it is not our choice as to whether
we secure it.  If we do not secure it, then I find it very hard to
believe that we would take no action.  Rather I would strongly support
the submission of the proposal, with a note that we have NOT (yet)
secured this confirmation.

If the ICG prefers “secure” then so be it;  it is a bridge we can
cross (rather than burn) if we come to it.   :-)

> 6. Coming back to my earlier question re the IANAPLAN proposal (ICG
> para 3004): “This Internet-Draft will expire on July 10, 2015” is
> confusing

I have no opinion as this is part of a community proposal.

Paul.