[Internal-cg] Public Comment Summary Report - Thurs feedback ..

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Fri Oct 23 05:27:59 UTC 2015

Please find a few more edits in track change mode.

1.  Need to remove old slides
2.  Inserted a new PTI section.
3.  Cleaned up my duplicate section
4. Minor other correction in redline.
5.  do we need a conclusion section to close the document?
6.  Suggest we insert following note in the intro, could come after my
process paragraph:

/In preparing this summary of comments we have tried to organize the
comments across the various topics which we had set forth in our request
for comments.  We do this to help better organize the content for the
reader while fully recognizing the overlapping nature of the topics and
answers will lead to some duplication of comment references.  We have
tried to limit this where possible by cross-reference, but some
duplication was unavoidable./

I think this is needed because in reading the whole document there are
areas of duplication.  To our credit the duplication has not lead to
inconsistency, just different voices on the same topics :-)

I will try to dial in but may need to take an earlier car to the airport
than I thought..

Joe