[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Thu Oct 22 00:26:56 UTC 2015

I’ve also carefully read the executive summary and the (relatively) new History of IANA section (para’s 02-06).

I like the changes Daniel suggestions to the exec summary and don’t have any further changes to suggest.

In the History section, I’ve made several readability changes in paragraphs 04 & 05 that I think make them clearer. If others disagree with the changes, I’m not wedded to these words so they can be further improved or reverted if the group would prefers.

I did spot one small factual error in the History section that I think I’ve corrected, i.e., the contract that was awarded in 2000 is not the one being replaced by this transition, rather, it is the contract that was awarded 2 Jul 2012 - I think that adding “a subsequent” to line 9 of 04 corrects the error.

I’ve placed a version titled: IANA-transition-proposal-v5-karrenberg-mundy.docx in Dropbox.

RussM