[Internal-cg] transition proposal v5

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Wed Oct 21 11:08:46 UTC 2015

I have read the executive summary carefully and suggest two minor
edits dropping text. If they are not easily agreed, drop them and move o
n.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/CoordinationGroup/Combined%20Proposal?previ
ew=IANA-transition-proposal-v5-karrenberg.docx

I also suggest a *major* edit to the final paragraphs, the "ICG
Recommendations." This is the most important part of the executive
summary and need to be a strong and clear statement. I believe we
deserve better than we have now and suggest we say just this:

X031	The ICG unanimously supports this proposal and recommends to all
parties to implement it.

X032	The ICG will transmit this proposal to the ICANN board for
submission to NTIA as soon as the CWG has confirmed that its
requirements regarding ICANN accountability have been met..

Daniel

On 20.10.15 23:28 , Patrik Fältström wrote:
> I walked through the History Section to clean up the language a
> bit.
>
> The -v5 now has red-line that marks my changes.
>
> paf
>
> On 20 Oct 2015, at 17:07, Alissa Cooper wrote:
>
>> Updated proposal attached. Dropbox:
>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjchlea1b0ammd0/IANA-transition-proposal-v5
.docx?dl=0

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pjchlea1b0ammd0/IANA-transition-proposal-v