[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Tue Oct 20 13:13:05 UTC 2015

If the communities have not heard our discussion about this they are
deaf. If they do not realise that widespread support is needed to give
an extension of our mandate credibility they live in a different
reality. So let's spread the word informally as suggested and evaluate
requests when we get them.

Daniel