[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

joseph alhadeff joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com
Mon Oct 19 16:00:40 UTC 2015

Daniel:

I see it differently.

We can reach out based on the concept that a number of comments asked
about the implementation period and our role in it.  As our charter does
not specifically define a role for us we are reaching out to our
constituent communities for their views on what is needed/appropriate
during implementation.  I wonder whether we should also reach out to
NTIA as well, at least informally...  I think our not assuming powers we
are not clearly given merely reinforces our  collective community
underpinning and our commitment of service to them...

Joe