[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Oct 19 15:40:49 UTC 2015

I did not hear universal support for actively reaching out. I heard some
people say explicitly that the initiative should not come from us. I for
one find such outreach rather pathetic and weakening our credibility. If
I am the really only one then fine. So if noone else speaks up I will
drop that particular point.

Daniel