[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sun Oct 18 12:50:27 UTC 2015

Thanks Daniel,

- my request that there be a single message out to all our communities was, in fact, in answer to Alan, not to you ;-) . But I've noted your "and others"...

- On what this thread calls "Re-chartering", I prefer we use a term with less legal portent, such as "Continuation of the ICG". I understand your reasons, but in this morning's discussion I felt there was a majority view in favour of reaching out to our communities. We will have to be careful about the wording and avoid any self-serving call for a perpetuation or extension of ICG.

Jean-Jacques.