[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Sun Oct 18 12:29:34 UTC 2015

On 18.10.15 13:37 , Narelle Clark wrote:

> [...]

This does not have to happen this week. In fact it would be far better
if those proposing an additional mandate for ICG would take the time to
agree on the specifics and gather wide support for it. That takes more
time, effort, reflection and consultation than is available at ICANN week.

I was quite serious earlier about how the case for an extension of our
mandate would be stronger if some commitment for material support would
be part of it too. And it would be even stronger if ICANN supported it
which they may very well do after reflection if it has wide enough support.