[Internal-cg] Continuing / Re-Chartering Thoughts

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Sun Oct 18 11:24:35 UTC 2015

On 18.10.15 12:46 , Subrenat, Jean-Jacques wrote:
> Alan & All,
>
> in line with my remarks on this subject (yesterday and this morning), I suggest we send a single message to ALL our communities, not differentiating OCs and non-OCs. Reason: whereas I agree that implementation will be carried out by the OCs, the consequences of implementation will affect ALL our communities. And this would be consistent with our Charter provisions, which I referred to this morning.
>
> Jean-Jacques.

Jean-Jaques,

That is why I wrote "In response to our statement the OCs *and others*
could ask us on their own initiative to do something in addition ...."

I remain opposed against a formal statement from us asking "What else
should we do?". If there is a real need we will get asked without asking
for it.

Daniel